NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. On race day you may pick up packets from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m. at the Hilton Columbia Center located at 924 Senate St., Columbia, SC. This location is over four blocks from the start located at 1312 Main St. Please allow time to get to the start line.
- Main Street Mile: May 19, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. (open) and 7:30 p.m. (elite). Starts and finishes the corner of Main and Lady Streets. This event will be the RRCA One Mile SC State Championship Event.
- Half-Marathon: May 20, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. starts at 1312 Main St. heading south toward the SC State House. The event finishes heading south on Park St. at 1110 Park Street. This event will be the RRCA Half Marathon SC State Championship Event.
- 5k Run/Walk: May 20, 2017 at 7:30 a.m. starts at 1312 Main St. heading south toward the SC State House. The event finishes heading south on Park St. at 1110 Park Street.
- Kid’s Fun Run: Friday evening, May 19, on the Main Street Mile course at 6:30 p.m.
- Columbia’s Triple Crown: Thank you to the 110 participants that ran and completed the first two legs, Run Hard and Palmetto, of the Triple Crown. You can see all qualifiers and verify your qualification by clicking here. We look forward to seeing all qualifiers complete their journey at the Governor’s Cup Road Race.
The Half Marathon course will close at 10:15 am.
Water & Gatorade Stations, GU stations, and port-o-jons are provided at aid stations along the courses.
Refreshments at Finish Line include fruit, bagels, nutrition bars, peanut butter, water, and Gatorade.
Main Street Mile
- $25 March 1-May 18, 2017
- $30 May 19, 2017
- $80 May 1- May 19, 2017
- NO RACE DAY ENTRY
Note: Half-marathon and Main Street Mile combo package available at an additional $10 over the current half-marathon price. Combo pricing includes one wicking shirt for the Half-marathon.
- $35 May 1- May 19, 2017
- NO RACE DAY ENTRY
Note: 5k run/walk, and Main Street Mile combo package available at an additional $10 over the current 5k run/walk price. Combo pricing includes one wicking shirt for the 5k run/walk.